Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hiya robotoy 75, just had a look on the database and the Romanian robot is on page 5 says it comes in different colours too so more for you to get, hope this helps you out 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• 6Stelab9

• Roboto

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well spotted Zebedee , so it a polish robot not often seen

By the way Alain, I think you showed us the back of the Durham robot. Well front or back , it is unclear.IMG_2861.JPG.9a30cb69d42ce0a1c69e9eb26042a31a.JPG

Many thanks for this information Zebedee 😀 Yes Stéphane I had the choice to determine in which direction I was going to position them 😉

Alain

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Here are my latest purchases from the Collect-Hit Toy Fair which took place today in Brussels.

Enjoy.

Alain.

ENSEMBLE ROBOT.jpg

Great finds robotoy75, beautiful tulip robot high on my wishlist and will probably stay there, also the blue walking robot another favourite, well done 😃

1 hour ago, zebedee said:

Great finds robotoy75, beautiful tulip robot high on my wishlist and will probably stay there, also the blue walking robot another favourite, well done 😃

Thakn you Zebedee 🙏

I second  Zebedee.  You don't  go to Brussel just for a walk! What is the blue robot right beside the bus?

8 hours ago, 6Stelab9 said:

I second  Zebedee.  You don't  go to Brussel just for a walk! What is the blue robot right beside the bus?

Thank you Stéphane. This is the Walking Robot, manufactured by T.P.S made in Japan, 1972. This version is rare.

Alain

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Alain, that’s quite a haul! The space bus is gorgeous, nice Tulip Robot as well…

Thank you Steve 🙏

I've been looking at your collection from the start again and you do have some beautiful robots but I'm most impressed by your revrerend horten heat t shirt , great band. 😁🤗

10 hours ago, zebedee said:

I've been looking at your collection from the start again and you do have some beautiful robots but I'm most impressed by your revrerend horten heat t shirt , great band. 😁🤗

Yes, I saw them a few years ago in Paris. I really like this mix of rockabilly and psychobilly 🤘