• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plasticaugie

• tinluver2

• robothut

• dratomic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just browsing my pics and I already had a pic of the original Imai T-28 kit from years ago. This is a pic from a book showing the kit. I have no idea where this pic came from or what book it is. It features the amazing original box art showing all flaps. Too bad it is low res.

post-191-1222126367.jpg

Thanks for the great video. "Black A" robot is sooo cool. These vintage kits are really scarce.If anyone ever has doubles or loses interest please keep me in mind LRM1966@aol.com

So why does this remind me that it looks like the Simple Tinpile that I made for the Dollar Store Competition?

Just look at the good Dr.'s Robots then take a good look at mine? And no I never did see these pictures before I made my robot.

MMM

post-441-1222231354.jpgMMM__s_DS_Robot.jpg

I just got my copy of the book and it is absolutely beautiful. It comes in a nice sleeve too which I wasn't expecting.

If a person started looking on line for one of these books right now I'm sure they could find a copy and "buy it now". ;)

I too received my copy today - I fully concur with Fineas (as always!) this book is wonderful. These model kits are quite a bit compelling and I would like to own a number of them.

Yep Mike, looks like simple. I told you to market that bad boy !! Now Kittihara has changed the Space Time continuum and stole your design. Snooze ya lose !! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
robothut said:
Here is a Wonder Robo (plastic battery operated kit) still in box unbuilt.

Can you tell me when you think Wonder Robot was made?

Thanks

robothut said:
Here is a Wonder Robo (plastic battery operated kit) still in box unbuilt.

Can you tell me when this robot came out? or is it still currently in production?

Thanks

Can you tell me when this robot came out? or is it still currently in production?

Thanks

Although the stlye of the box and robot seem like early 70's I think that it is a late 60's model.

A lot of the Midori vehicle kits were reissued through the years however the robots seem to have stopped in the early 70's.

I completed the little baby thunder, it is not wind-up afterall but just works with a pull-back motor. The missile is spring loaded.

post-191-1224287300.jpg

post-191-1224287316.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the contribution Dux! Also, I would like to ask you about a discussion that you mentioned on Alphadrome about the Kogure cyborg. You mentioned that you had been wondering about what these robots were from the Kittihara book that shows Mr Patrol. Just wondering?