Time Magazine plug

David Kirk

Hey, Look at me! I got a couple of pages in the current issue of Time Magazine (with the yoga lady on the cover.) Pages 131 and 132 I think. It came out Monday or Tuesday, so you'll have to look fast, or wait and catch it at the doctors office. It has a nice picture of a robot I made twenty years ago, of my tree house, and a bunch of stuff I designed for Target stores, which you should all go out and buy for your little children or nieces and nephews, or neighbors kids or their friends. It's really cheap, and if this stuff sells, I'll get to do robot products for them next!

I could certainly scan it in. Would it take up too much room though?

For the pictures, just scan as you normally would, try to reduce the image size to around 4 or 5 inches width, then change the resolution to 72 dpi and save as JPEG. You can usually get the file down to under 100K this way, and they load just fine... Good luck!!

Congratulations on your next adventure, David! I've been an avid collector of Nova robots and own two of your signed art works, "Message from Dad" and "Nova." I hope your new venture with Target leads to new robots!

The Time magazine story can be read at the link below, but unfortunately the pictures aren't included:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/...07364-1,00.html

David, I taught preschool for three years and your books were among my kid's favorites (and we read A LOT of books). I read the article online, but I'm dying to see your treehouse!

Hi again and congrats, David. Hope I didn't spook you with the email reference to South Carolina VooDoo. You know, even when you mentioned your book tours, I didn't make the connection (sorry). My wife, however, knew your work immediately (she's a big Miss Spider fan). She also tells me she wants to spend next Halloween at YOUR house---which is okay with me, as long as you have her home by 11:00 pm. }=]

;)

Great story...

My kids are big fans as well and they always look forward

to seeing the Miss Spider float in the Detroit Thanksgiving

day parade. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy,

unless of course if it happened to me... :P

www.robotnut.com

lazernova.jpg

Archived