IRON JACK the Novel

Sparkrobot

Good to see you're back, Steve, and great to see you have got the book published, I seem to remember you showed still photos of Iron Jack several years ago apart from the video, but I can't find them here on Alphadrome. 

On 10/19/2024 at 6:01 PM, MetalRobotHead said:

Good to see you're back, Steve, and great to see you have got the book published, I seem to remember you showed still photos of Iron Jack several years ago apart from the video, but I can't find them here on Alphadrome. 

Here are some pics.

These are all exclusive to Alphadrome as this is where IRON JACK started. No Alphadrome, no IRON JACK. Lockjaw the dog had to stay as BARKER because Marvel has a bulldog called Lockjaw.

The second pic is every character in the book. I made them ages ago well before my book was accepted for publication 

Screenshot_20241018_103206_com.android.gallery3d_edit_351709152822373.jpg

Screenshot_20241018_103332_com.android.gallery3d_edit_351801498364026.jpg

25 minutes ago, zebedee said:

Iron Jack looks great sparkrobot, what scale are the figures they look a bit like action man. 

Zebedee.

Yep that's exactly how I made them. I traweled the local bootsales for Action Men and Barbie dolls then eBay for clothes to convert into customised Victorian garb. ( The red headed guy Walter Sheridan dresses more in the style of an 18th century Dandy )

The guy sitting down Theodore Coram isn't in IRON JACK but actually in the yet unwritten sequel. 

I like the look of Walter Sheridan, and the man with no face at the back, they will help me visualise the characters when I read the book 📙

1 hour ago, zebedee said:

I like the look of Walter Sheridan, and the man with no face at the back, they will help me visualise the characters when I read the book 📙

Two Very important characters in the book. The mysterious man with no face is called Quinn

32 minutes ago, zebedee said:

No more spoilers sparkrobot please 😁 oh will the books be signed  ??? 

Sorry I can't think of a way I could sign the book you've ordered online. If you lived in England getting a signed personal copy to you would be easier. Early days yet . Let me work it out later 👍

35 minutes ago, zebedee said:

Yes I'm in the UK, maybe a signed note to go inside  ?? :thumbs:

Of course. Tell me when you've got the book. Just don't stick it on eBay straight away 🤔😂