THE GREAT OHIO TOY SHOW OCTOBER 5

zzrobot

Huge, great toy show next weekend in Xenia, Ohio. Better than Chicago, will be set up, anyone coming ?

IMG_9456.jpeg

I hope someone shoots a nice long video of the toy show for YouTube so we all can experience it. Sounds like a great time.

A lot of toy collectors film this event for their channels, especially "retro" toy collectors who are interested in 90's toys.  I DO occasionally get a glimpse of vintage stuff.

I know the ad says "every kind of vintage and modern toy," but does anybody have a sense of what the ratio of modern to vintage typically has been? Just curious...

I went to a toy fair not so long ago that was vintage and modern toys, and I think that I was older than most of the items for sale, it was all hot wheels, star wars and other tv related stuff from the 80s. I'm off to one Sunday so fingers crossed it won't be the same. 

That has been my experience, as well. Wondered if the Xenia show might be an exception. A friend of mine is in Dayton this weekend, and I mentioned hearing about the show. He chases Lionel trains. Just wondered if it would be worth his trouble to ride over tomorrow. Thanks.

I used to have a friend who chased trains, but he couldn't keep up 🤣🤣 (sorry couldn't help it )

Zebedee,  it actually occurred to me that I was leaving myself open for such a comment, but I thought, surely no one will run with that...😉

Looking good zzrobot , some great toys lots to choose from, I think you'd take the contents of my wallet in one go 😄