Mr. Shibahara Hideo robot masterpieces

Jonydroid

I was surfing on Youtube and suddenly i Saw this video and not sure if someone here Saw it but well here it is Mr. Shibahara Hideo doing what he does best, handcrafted metal robots ( masterpeieces) 

The lastest units that the world is going to see at this detail ? Probably yes i just love his robots that are amazing 😍 hope you enjoy it, cheers

https://youtu.be/keBQHFFqkW8?si=oDfo3L1mCoN2neoh

59 minutes ago, ADMINDATA said:

I recommend seeing them in person 😉

Customs.jpg

Well now we all know where they are at 😍

On 9/26/2024 at 5:18 PM, Jonydroid said:

Well now we all know where they are at 😍

Lucky for me, not all of them. Love my Shibakin Factory robots!❤️🤖🤖

IMG_2593.jpeg

These two are A-MA-ZING!!!!

Welcome back, Jeremy

(It’s only been two years. I hope you’re still collecting. The way you presented your collection, always left an impression on me. Great artistic expression.)

8 minutes ago, RoboCopy said:

These two are A-MA-ZING!!!!

Welcome back, Jeremy

(It’s only been two years. I hope you’re still collecting. The way you presented your collection, always left an impression on me. Great artistic expression.)

Thanks RoboCopy! It’s been an eventful couple of years to say the least. Circumstances made it necessary for me to

liquidate about 75% of my collection at the most recent SmithHouse auction, That said, I still have a small wonderful collection that I remain proud of.  Some pieces, including my Shibakins, will likely stay with me always. I do look forward to resuming and rebuilding my collection in the future. Thanks for your very kind words. Excluding my sub collection of King Kongs and Universal Monsters, pictured is the new, more concentrated RoboDerby collection. IMG_1152.jpeg.903ed62b1e192bbc3ee511355bea06c4.jpeg

59 minutes ago, RoboDerby said:

Lucky for me, not all of them. Love my Shibakin Factory robots!❤️🤖🤖

IMG_2593.jpeg

Beautiful two i love them 😍 and thank you for sharing 😀👍

1 hour ago, RoboDerby said:

Thanks RoboCopy! It’s been an eventful couple of years to say the least. Circumstances made it necessary for me to

liquidate about 75% of my collection at the most recent SmithHouse auction, That said, I still have a small wonderful collection that I remain proud of.  Some pieces, including my Shibakins, will likely stay with me always. I do look forward to resuming and rebuilding my collection in the future. Thanks for your very kind words. Excluding my sub collection of King Kongs and Universal Monsters, pictured is the new, more concentrated RoboDerby collection. IMG_1152.jpeg.903ed62b1e192bbc3ee511355bea06c4.jpeg

Very Nice disposition of your collection the way you select them and place 100% cool 👍 it's always nice to see them organized with a beautiful cabinet and lighting