Tin Toy Dreams Mr. Robot Full Video

MaxRoentgen

Hi everyone, first post here. I have collected robots since I was a young kid. I used to spend hours watching the two videos of the Teruhisa Kitahara Toy Museum collection. This is the first of the two videos. I am working on uploading the second. I want to get these out to everyone before the VHS tapes them come from go by the way of many VHS tapes and lose their luster forever. Enjoy!

Very Nice video with all the great robot wonders we all love and enjoy watching them working thanks for this wonderful video 😀👍

Charming video, even with the faded colours almost part of the art. The old school concept of presenting them all, vision, motion and sound. There are a few vids like that. Some with much effort and love, like this one.

Special mention of the amazing background music!

It's kind of surprising that most of the robots have "issues" either condition or not being able to do all the functions. 

2 hours ago, plasticaugie said:

It's kind of surprising that most of the robots have "issues" either condition or not being able to do all the functions. 

Teruhisa Kitahara's Radicon robot's missing antenna is iconic in my opinion. That particular Radicon is featured in a few photobooks and I always get a chuckle out of it.