Is This a Good Price for a Yoshiya Ranger Gun ?

Hymie

A buddy of mine currently traveling in Italy sent me this photo of a Yoshiya Ranger Gun for sale at an open-air antique market. Photo's not great, but the gun seems to be in decent shape. Any reason I shouldn't tell him to pick it up for the 25 euro asking price? I know very little about ray guns, but it seems like a no-brainer, even for a very common toy (which I'm guessing it is) in this kind of condition. Any opinions?

RangerGun.jpg.14a8db7c964eb138308ccbdae4a9db97.jpg

Well, after I finally perused the database and could find no reference to this specific toy (though there are several guns clearly from the same pressing listed -- like the Mars Rifle), I decided to risk 25 euros. Unfortunately, when my buddy went back over to the open-air market, all the vendors had packed up and departed due to rain, and the market will not open again until the second Sunday in October! Oh well...Someone please tell me this gun is nothing special. Otherwise I'm gonna have to do like the boys in the Tom Hanks movie Big when they were trying to find that Zoltar fortune telling machine and run down the schedule for every open-air market in the region for the next two weeks while my friend is still there!

Sorry for you. Sometimes you don't have to think too much. At 25 €, if you like it  buy it. On  the other hand, I'm sure you'll have another great opportunity soon.