Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Robert the Robot

Joe K.

To many diversions but good information.

I might not agree with the authors opinion of the Canida health care system based on what my friends that live have to say about it.

Enjoyed the information of the large display Robert the robots. Would like to see Steve Allen interview with the giant Robert.

I did find that Steve Allen had a robot made for his show. I wonder if it was the same robot mentioned in the article. No images found yet.

Steve Allen, a well-known television personality from the 1950s, was involved in various innovative projects, including the creation of a robot character for his show. This robot, often referred to as “Answer Man,” was part of a comedic segment where Allen would interact with the robot, asking it humorous questions and receiving witty responses. The robot was a prop used to add a futuristic and entertaining element to the show, reflecting the era’s fascination with robots and technology

23 hours ago, robothut said:

To many diversions but good information.

I might not agree with the authors opinion of the Canida health care system based on what my friends that live have to say about it.

Enjoyed the information of the large display Robert the robots. Would like to see Steve Allen interview with the giant Robert.

Diversions yes, but poorly written. The author thinks themself clever but was redundant and boring. JUST GET TO THE POINT! (Sorry. Rant over.)

Interesting read (taking out the non essential stuff)  yes John I agree with you regarding the Canadian health care system - not as advertised.