Odd eBay Auction

Hymie

There's an eBay auction right now for (it appears) a repro Inter Planet Space Captain that has a curious wrinkle. The listing says the robot is a Schylling (which seems to be accurate), but the box looks for all the world like an original IPSC box. No Schylling marks, no UPC sticker, no "Made in China,"  no "this item sold only as a collector's item" disclaimers, nothing, and it even looks to have something of a patina. I realize there must be an explanation, but I think I've seen other Schylling IPSC repro boxes that don't look like this one. Did Schylling package any of their repros in an original-looking box like this?  Any chance this is (somehow) an original box paired with a repro? Any chance this is a real box that may be worth the item's asking price? I doubt it, but I 'd like a second opinion. Here's the link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186476464618?_nkw=tin+robot+box&itmmeta=01J67E86RA6VYSEK6E79GT5A54&hash=item2b6add09ea:g:G6QAAOSwjtdmX2Xx&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8HoV3kP08IDx%2BKZ9MfhVJKmN9vwherSFUWwNTGxb3LGXsCtIrUizTV7EJc1axcPxahVDpu8r4Y11pYc5rv2z4jZbjOeL0jC5ZRAjlF5LbOP5TMdHDOANRYgG%2BhQvstlLa5MGfZKYSOA72W83iZ71%2FCC8yyi2cggr2N%2FSmihhFH--T%2Fh3d6Reu5wtGCcwlaWnpzud88zgXExRZVufm%2BoldDM9VnriOUO4qkQi0O9IVI6KUo%2FyRYB3I573ILzWh96Csmbrn%2B9wBXzrKvKxC44p8PAjo2%2Fs%2BJ0rj9v1Lp0OOye1FXTbFmm98IIrEj13%2FGq%2FwA%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6DsoO6xZA

Hi hymie, it looks like a tin tom toys logo to me but they were made in China, but they've been faked too. Here's their logo

17246847040657776992279414640727.jpg

Yep. That's precisely it. I wasn't familiar with the Naito Shoten logo (and did not bother to look it up before posting), so I thought maybe it looked like that (since it's not unusual for Japanese company names and the letters in their logos to seem contradictory). Thanks for clearing up the mystery. I think what seduced me mostly was the "aged" condition of the box. Thanks.

I've just noticed the price, that could've been an expensive mistake, I've been caught out before but it was only £40 for a robby on a trike and I keep it in the collection to remind me 🤣