Linemar R-35 Electric robot repair

Jomedomez-R1

I was wondering if anyone had in inside view of a Linemar R-35 robot and remote. Would greatly help with my repair as mine was previously tampered with by someone who had zero idea what they were doing.

I had to disassemble and repair my R-35 a while back, and I could swear I saved some pics of the project, but they have apparently vanished into the ether. I know that doesn't help you much, but I wanted you to know that I at least poked around a little to see if I could help. If you have some autopsy photos of your robot and have a specific question about what you're looking at, perhaps you could post them here and they might jog my memory.

Better alternative: I would be surprised if Robothut (Alphadrome uber member and robot repairman extraordinaire) doesn't have some R-35 repair pics lying around in his personal cyberspace. Heck, he may even have a detailed repair video he could link you to. Maybe he'll happen on your post and lend a hand (or you might message him directly). Simply put, if he can't answer your questions, your questions are likely unanswerable! Good luck...

• 2 weeks later...

It's always nice when the effort I make in finding my old 2005 images as above and posting them here on on Alphadrome are appreciated by the person requesting them.

I remember when I saw your photos, MRH, I did think he couldn’t have hoped for more helpful photos. 

Agree, great pictures and I don't even have an R35 but it all helps, and I like to see how things look on the inside.