Zoomer toys

zebedee

Hi everybody, does anyone out there know if zoomer toys is still going ? I've searched for it and found it once but when I click on the robot I'm interested in it tells me that the site is no longer available, has it changed site or no longer in use, thanks for any help 

Thank you spaced out and metalrobothead, thats the website and I've seen marsking on ebay, I am very grateful for your kind help 

2 hours ago, zebedee said:

Thank you spaced out and metalrobothead, thats the website and I've seen marsking on ebay, I am very grateful for your kind help 

I think I should say, the ebay seller Marsking is not the owner of the Zoomertoys website, Marsking is Antoni Emchowicz the author of the Future Toys robot & space toys book, based in the UK. Zoomertoys is run by someone in the US who's name I can't recall just now. 🤔

Thats interesting metalrobothead I remember buying a ngs mister robot and ranger robot (magnor)  from zoomer toys years ago and I could swear it came from the UK, I think I even spoke to him about the prices I am going back 20 years so I could be wrong, but thanks for the information 

Slight correction: Tony is Marsking and also the owner of the  Zoomertoys website. The now dormant website is on one of those free hosting packages so will probably sit there for years. 

I think the confusion is with Zoomer7, the Ebay trading name of Mark Bergin, a friend of Tony. Mark has a separate website. 

I bought my first robots from Tony back in the 1980s. His prices are always very realistic and the descriptions can be relied on. 

Thank you Brian, I remember zoomertoys used to be a link on the old alphadrome site, no wonder the website doesn't work properly then. 

2 hours ago, Brian.. said:

Slight correction

Thanks for the correction, Brian, my memory not quite what it was.

Is this the Star Wars guy? He has a brown version of the Rotator on ebay right now. I copied the trippy eye face plate years ago and modified a few over the years. Anybody ever seen a legit brown rotator?

Hmmm

Yup that's the one plasticaugie, I think he can be trusted 

11 minutes ago, zebedee said:

Yup that's the one plasticaugie, I think he can be trusted 

OK

1 hour ago, plasticaugie said:

OK

I think what plasticaugie means is: maybe worth a google in case you didn’t know about the Star Wars “story”

No robocopy I don't know about the star wars story, should I be careful if I purchased anything from marsking ? 

Ooh just googled it, the star wars forum uk don't think much of him do they, thank you robocopy now I see what plastcaugie ment