Dark Ride Dracula visits Joe's Robot Museum

plasticaugie

The Dark Ride Dracula youtube channel stops by Joe's museum. They spend over a half hour, probably the best video so far of Joe's place. This guy sets up at York and films everyone's table every year, I just found out about it after John posted their last video of York and saw my stuff in it. He almost bought my Marx Frankenstein last year, really nice guy.

I still can't post a clickable link due to a browser problem on my end, cut and paste this url.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qe6uJOj0E4&t=511s

Super cool video. It's a good way to visit Joe's museum for those who can't fly over to Adamstown.

56 minutes ago, 6Stelab9 said:

Super cool video. It's a good way to visit Joe's museum for those who can't fly over to Adamstown.

Yeah, they go into great detail and spend a lot of time with Joe.

Very good tour of Joe's awesome museum. It was cool to see Joebot and Clownbot briefly at the end of the video. You were great on camera, Joe!

Absolutely fantastic, Adamstown looks beautiful and as for Joe's museum it's unbelievable, great stuff and thanks for bringing it to us who live outside of the states 

My sincerest thanks to DRD and to my fellow 'dromers for all their kind words.

These past twenty-five years have been quite a ride.

Just watched after it popped into my YouTube feed; good to see you again Joe!

Quite a ride indeed. How wonderful to see and hear you - now I have to to do it in the flesh.......continue to stay well Joe!!!

Amazing video!

When you think the world is getting mad its good to see that seemingly nothing has changed in god ol' Adamstown!

Stay well Joe! 

„Willkommen“. A ride with Joe. Much enjoyed the tour of all displays and most, as Steve said, to see and hear you. Ride on Joe.