PINK Robot 5 (Sankei Japan 1950's)

tinluver2

PINK Robot 5 made by Sankei Japan 1950’s. 7 " tall.  This is the harder to find pink version of one of the rarest robots made.  Clockwork mechanism works, robot walks, on/off switch works, and even sparks occasionally.  Toy is in clean excellent condition.  Toy has usual factory rub marks on edge of head and shoulders due to manufacturing process. On very close inspection in the correct light and angle can see the very slightest crazing on one side of chest, common on these toys (just want to be totally transparent) Robot looks like it has never been opened or messed with. Displays beautifully. Included is a very hard to find reproduction box.  The protruding gears on chest and overall colors and design make this a standout toy for any top notch collection.  I have been collecting about 25 years and this certainly has been one of my Holy Grails. Please see pics and email me with any questions/thoughts. Purchase price is $12,500. *All respectable offers considered.

Thanks for looking

Les

LRM1966@aol.com

IMG_2257(1).jpg

IMG_2258(1).jpg

IMG_2157(1).jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_2259(1).jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_2262.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_5925.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

*NOTE* I see last 2 pics are side pics of silver version by ERROR Sorry.