A few more from zebedee

zebedee

4 minutes ago, zebedee said:

A sparky-xz has now joined the ranks 

17294528936127940803099444073511.jpg

Nice little aparky-xz i didn't knew this robot existed but looks cool with those red eyes 🙂🔴🔴

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zebedee

• 6Stelab9

• Hymie

• Jonydroid

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks jonydroid and 6stelab9, it's not little it's about 40cm high and 20cm wide. It was made in Korea of hollow plastic, it makes one hell of a noise and is pretty quick, the dog isn't so much a fan he chases it around 🤣😂

I like Sparky's wide-eyed, mouthless "innocence." Reminds me a little of the Martian in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. You're amassing quite a collection, Zebedee -- and you've got a nice variety (I like variety). But since you don't seem to have them all congregated in one location, it's hard to get a feel for how many bots you actually have now. What's the current count?

Cheers hymie, as for the current amount about 60 in the living room 50ish in the bedroom some of which are repros and some more still in storage alot are the small plastc Japanese wind ups, I know I've got a yone tetsujin owl robot gold version and then I've got my space toys but couldn't say how many I've got maybe 10 saucers 7 rockets and a few vehicles , my wife is very understanding about them being around the house, we are sorting out the spare room for them to live in but my daughter moved to Sweden 4yrs ago and it still has some of her stuff in it, hope that answers your question..

Wow, that's nothing to sneeze at! You've got a sight more than I do. Great-looking display, by the way --- and in the living room, to boot. Your wife is obviously a saint. My robots and space toys are also in the living room (with my very understanding wife's blessing as well), but in a much smaller cabinet (and it's nearly full to capacity with my little collection). One or two more and I'm going to have to stop buying robots or buy a bigger house. Thanks for putting your toys on display en masse for us...

Hiya hymie, I always take photos of new ones on their own as I find it easier, the display is always changing as when a new one arrives I have to rearrange them to get it looking right, and as for your little collection I would willingly swap them for mine apart from my alphadrome strenco and my alps tv spaceman.