Daughter Of Morbius

Morbius

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Altaira - There's a box heading your way with a little something for you to add to your already cool collection. Now just don't let your Dad steal it! It's a fun space board game called Luna Lockout that has a plastic gameboard (with storage inside to hold play peices) and draw cards. And the play peices are little robots. But know what the best part is? Two of the robots are Robby and B-9! And you can play with the game with your Dad. Enjoy and keep collecting!

Altaira - There's a box heading your way with a little something for you to add to your already cool collection. Now just don't let your Dad steal it! It's a fun space board game called Luna Lockout that has a plastic gameboard (with storage inside to hold play peices) and draw cards. And the play peices are little robots. But know what the best part is? Two of the robots are Robby and B-9! And you can play with the game with your Dad. Enjoy and keep collecting!

post-36-1141597364.jpg

post-36-1141597373.jpg

post-36-1141597416.jpg

(ALTAIRA)

IT's AMAZING!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I can't wait to play it 'cause it has robots in it and I just adore robots!!! :lol:

(ALTAIRA)

THANK YOU Mr. Phil Redman for the great Z-BOTS and the Maria action figure!!! I was so excited that I almost screamed, then I called my Dad on his cell phone while he was walking home to tell him about the big box I got in the mail from you. I really really love them and they will go into my cabinet along with my other robots!! :lol:

THANK YOU!!!!

post-298-1141857665.jpg

Altaira, you're certainly welcome. I love your enthusiasm. As you can see on the back there are a lot of Z-bots.

I originally had 6 packs. too bad I didn't still have them. perhaps you can find some more on ebay.

Phil-scifiman

(ALTAIRA)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROBOTHUNTER for the present! I got it today and was surprised when my Dad brought it in from the mailbox. Looks like a fun game, I will have to figure it out and then teach my Dad how to play!! :lol:

I like the Robby and B-9 figures.

THANK YOU !!

(ALTAIRA)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ROBOTHUNTER for the present! I got it today and was surprised when my Dad brought it in from the mailbox. Looks like a fun game, I will have to figure it out and then teach my Dad how to play!! :lol:

I like the Robby and B-9 figures.

THANK YOU !!

I'm very happy you like it Altaira! Enjoy! And don't let your Dad cheat when he plays!! LOL!!!

HA HA HA, ROBOTHUNTER!

You guys and gals are just plain destined to keep ALTAIRA collecting this stuff, aren't you?? :lol:

As Roy Scheider said in JAWS, "....you're gonna need a bigga cabinet"!!! :o

• 4 weeks later...

(ALTAIRA)

Here's my new puppy, Enchantment Farley Oliver with Winston Chirphill the English Budgie. The bird put him in his place really fast!! :lol:

post-298-1144807175.jpg

I'm waiting in anticipation of the new drawings. What did Altaira think of Jen's work? Would she like to see more? There's a story that goes woth this one. Phil R.

My apologies, Phil for not responding sooner as the pup is running us ragged this week, Altaira had swimming last night and her church group this evening.

Altaira, her mother and I all think that Jen's artwork is fantastic, love that Spacecat!!!! The Beetle is amazingly lifelike!

Looks like all of us here just couldn't live without our arts crafts and models as there's always something new to discover. ;)

Copy for C.A.T* * Chip Activated Toy

This cat is miracle chip activated. It is remote controlled and you can also program it to come on at any given time. It can be programmmed to meow, purr, do tricks, and any small job within its ability.

First of all, it can be a pet to you. It can do all kinds of tricks. For instance, it can sit up, roll over, wag its tail, follow you, play dead, and jump.

It can do small jobs such as get the newspaper, make you bed. It has two very nice and unique features. First it doesn't eat anything except energy and you can program it to wash the floor because the bottom of its feet are sponges. It comes with remote control box, one cat, and instructions. (parental note: here's the kicker, Jen should have gone into marketing). Miracle chip not included. (Not bad for a 12 year old) Phil R

Archived