Tinman's Collection

Tinman

Looks Great Bill! The propeller spacemen do look great flying around your cabinet! Make sure you don't leave the door open at night!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part of the fun of collecting is figuring out a way to display the pieces; after giving it some thought my Spec-Toy Space Signal rocket whistle is ready for exhibit!  The whistle is actually pretty darn common.

IMG_8500.JPGIMG_8497.JPG

• 6 months later...

Yeah but "Siren Stan"...seems they could have put more effort into the name; something like Sonic Stunner or Sonic Unstabilizer, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/4/2017 at 0:39 PM, Tinman said:

Yeah but "Siren Stan"...seems they could have put more effort into the name; something like Sonic Stunner or Sonic Unstabilizer, etc.

Sorry for the ignorance (as you know English is not my language): what does the word "stan" mean here? I know Stan is a name, but is there another meaning? :scratchhead:

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got around to clean some of my display cabinets and found a way to display my three Plasticraft Rocket Cars; they're size makes it difficult but I think it works.

IMG_9450 - Copy.JPG

Apparently Andy, although I have the only one I've ever seen...which is kinda cool.  See the link to the original thread...

Alassandro, 

Stan is just guys name, it is short for Stanley, but maybe it was supposed to read "STUN" as in "SIREN STUN"?, the aliens on the box art look "stunned" by the siren's "sound wave", just a thought...

Archived