Robotos Robots On Display

Roboto

Now the Imperial Dalek has a box. I used templates from other boxes and made this proto-type looking box to hold this Imperial. Added a few color labels and that clear front cover.

Imperial paradigm Dalek (1).JPG

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/10/2016 at 6:33 PM, Roboto said:

Thanks it seems the all Black Sec daleks really have that evil look them and he looks great along side the other evil called Supreme. They have those unique looking Ray guns.

Dalek Ray guns.jpg

I approve this message....Those little Lava Lamps are coOL looking...Where did you get those? 👀

Finally located the Blue Strategist Dalek without paying a large sum these have become very collectible just like the yellow Eternal. The box front will need some work but still looks nice. The Dalek is still factory sealed which is great!

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

I have one more to go in the larger 18" interactive done in Black as the Sec. There have been so many colors and versions of Daleks made over the 50 plus years and even now they continue to arrive in other versions like the latest called reconnaissance Dalek.

The Reconnaissance Dalek.jpg

dalek version2.jpg

Radio versions.jpg

That white & gold looks really good seems like a ninja hat on top 

the green one below is also a nice one, there are lots of them ... that´s cool 

• 2 weeks later...

The Blue Strategist has arrived and I took the front of the art box apart to replace that slightly damaged clear outer display cover. The Dalek was still newly sealed and all was well. This version seemed to be the hardest to locate out of all the other colors.

Dalek Strategist (4).JPG

Dalek Strategist (3).JPG

Dalek Strategist (6).JPG

Dalek Strategist (1).JPG

• 4 weeks later...

After a long search I have finally located/purchased a Dalek interactive Black sec still sealed new in box 18" tall. Also located/purchased a Radio controlled K9 Mk2  1/4 scale to be added to the collection once they arrive. 

sec blk 1.jpg

sec blk 8.jpg

K97.jpg

K96.jpg

55 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Great looking K-9 MkII, also like the Dalek display shown in your March 15th post.

Thanks, there were 2 versions in the 1/4 scale made one was by Character options in 2006 which was done in a different blue like color scheme, the other version was done in 2015 and have become harder to find for a nice price that version was also done by Character options thru Underground toys and has the original gray like color that was meant to be instead of that blue like color.

K9 robot.jpg

k9-11.jpg

35 minutes ago, Golddalek said:

.....The Reconnaissance Dalek looks hideous.

other than that, the Emperor Dalek approves this posting.🧿

Many are hoping for a Character Option remote control Reconnaissance Dalek 13" to be released soon. That would be great to see happen!

Reconnaissance Dalek.jpg