Robotos Robots On Display

Roboto

Here we have the Supreme Dalek overlooking the drone on the left and assault on the right. The other photos show how bigger and hefty looking the Supreme is to the Bronze. The Bronze has its interactive voice and remote but the Supreme in only R/C with 8 voice features yet the Supreme seems to be the most rare/hard to find version. Bronze stands at almost 18" Supreme stands at almost 20".

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (79).JPG

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (80).JPG

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (82)1.jpg

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (83).JPG

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (81)1.jpg

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roboto

• Ultrarobotman

• Jonydroid

• Golddalek

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're building a Dalek army! I  have never seen  a Dr Who episod. With such a creepy voice, young TV viewers had probably terrific nightmares.

I have been watching Dr. Who for many years its just over the past few years I decided to start a collection with the Daleks. There are many versions out there and the remote versions are a challenge to find and at time repair which is what I really enjoy doing. With the Dr. Who series the Daleks have been there since 1963 and still today going strong as they Exterminate all.

What the large remotes look like for the 20" r/c in maroon and the 18" voice command in black. I have tried both which each other Daleks and they work as long as they match with there 27MHz and 40Mhz signals.

Both shown are 40Mhz and both Daleks as well.

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (76).JPG

Dalek Bronze Interactive 18 (84).JPG

• 3 weeks later...

I have started on my last custom made Paradigm Dalek. This one will be called the Imperial and done in Black finish. There were 6 colors for the Paradigms however only 4 were done by Character Option in the 13" versions the other 2 colors Green-Orange had to be made. I needed to make this Black Imperial to keep the others in line. As with the others that remote control box takes most of the time since it was made to never be opened.

I will show a few photos as it comes along its was done the same way as the green-orange Daleks were.

Dalek sec Paradigm.JPG

Dalek sec Paradigm (1).JPG

Dalek sec Paradigm (3).JPG

I have started to modify the head for an older Dalek ear version since the Paradigms use a new different ear version and they are almost unfindable unless you buy a damaged Paradigm Dalek. Shown here is a red Paradigm ear with the older version ears in silver. They should work once modified since the inner bulb is the same along with the contact points.

Dalek sec Paradigm (2).JPG

Dalek sec Paradigm (7).jpg

Very nice mods you´re doing Roboto, i saw some Dr. Who episodes in the past but i didn´t realized there were made these versions of the well known Delek, specially the rare Supreme, no doubt they have a big presence. Congrats on your amazing work and dedication, i mean working on these beautiful Deleks is not for everyone i suppose, it requires good electronic skills and knowing how they operate.

13e8258436dd3b769df1785239b06606.jpg

Thank you. As the years went by the Daleks started to evolve into new versions. They developed force fields around themselves they started to fly since in older episodes they were doomed with stairs. 

That is a great photo of older Dalek versions.

As the Imperial black Dalek comes together a head test was needed before final assembly. The old version ear bulbs are working so the Paradigm Daleks can be made to use them!

Dalek sec Paradigm (12).JPG

Dalek sec Paradigm (13).JPG

Dalek sec Paradigm (5).JPG

Dalek sec Paradigm (6).JPG

23 hours ago, Jonydroid said:

woww this black baby Delek is beautiful 

i really like it a lot :wub: congrats on your newest additions :cheers:

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...