Robotoy75's Collection

robotoy75

Hi Alle,

Normally I'll be there in May on the Côte d'Azur for the Cannes Film Festival for my daily newspaper.

Yes there will Toymania in December, as every year.

A bientôt.

Alain

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Alain,

For me no filmfestival...., just sun, beers and relaxing!!

Hope to be there in December, because I am going to miss Brussels again this year in October.....

Au bientot!!

Alle

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Toymania in Paris is closed, unfortunately I did not find any robots this time, but I go not away empty-handed :biggrin:

Alain

post-631-0-97174400-1370305241_thumb.jpg

Hi Alle,

I would have liked come back with one or two robots, but I'm not really disappointed with this purchase and even though I'm not really interested in this kind of toy, I will make him a prominent place ;-)

Alain

Alain, your collection just keeps expanding! :ohmy: Even though your latest acquisition is not a robot, remember...toys are like pizza; any pizza is still better then no pizza! :biggrin: Keep digging mon ami.

Hi Brady,

I still have a little trouble getting used to this space patrol, definitely I'm too addicted to robots :biggrin: . It is quite possible that I quickly get rid of this item ! I take this opportunity to reiterate my admiration of your collection of space guns and great space layout of your basement :ohmy::hail: .

Hi Ultrarobotman,

Thank you for your kind words, this space patrol is in mint condition, no corrosion, no trace, it is like new, the box is in good condition but with a few kinks.

Alain

• 3 months later...

The gold swivel-o-matic (hope I got that right) is beeutiful, really attractive in that colour. All nice additions including the lobster-Robby which *Altaira also has. Congrats on a great haul. :biggrin: Your collection is always getting more and more wonderful and colourful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, thank you Ale and jimm for your kind words and sorry for the delay (lot of work in my daily newspaper). 2 new robots at home today, Excavator Robot version 1 and 2, cool :thumbs:

Alain

post-631-0-98587500-1380135205_thumb.jpg