Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

Hum, what's news in my collection since one year, the answer is in these small pics :closedeyes:

Alain

ehhm, what would be the ANSWER???I don't know :P

a great robot alain!!!! a true classic design, and I see lots of other new ones,

also I love the rotating super astronaut robots, the black one with the yellow litho was one of my first robots ever,...I sold it :huh: :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, two new robots today mint in box :)

Alain

Hi Alain et all,

I'm new on here and have a collection of some 400 robots - nothing like the stuff you all have though ...been enjoying exploring the site and seeing the brilliant collections. My budget ain't great and I seem to have exhausted most of my resources ...ebay / local collectors shops ...and you just don't see them at car bootys anymore!! ...this site has re-ignited my love for this!! Does anybody have any tips or ideas as to where I can start buying some robots from again? As I say, budget isn't great but I wanna get back in the saddle.

I'm from Liverpool and am starved of robot buying around here!!

Cheers,

John.

Hi Alain et all,

I'm new on here and have a collection of some 400 robots - nothing like the stuff you all have though ...been enjoying exploring the site and seeing the brilliant collections. My budget ain't great and I seem to have exhausted most of my resources ...ebay / local collectors shops ...and you just don't see them at car bootys anymore!! ...this site has re-ignited my love for this!! Does anybody have any tips or ideas as to where I can start buying some robots from again? As I say, budget isn't great but I wanna get back in the saddle.

I'm from Liverpool and am starved of robot buying around here!!

Cheers,

John.

Hi John,

Welcome aboard, I also have a limited budget, all the robots that I have purchased have been through collectors (some on Alphadrome), the toy fairs and eBay (it takes all days before his screen to pick up the grail). I hope to see your collection soon :)

Alain

Sorry for my English

• 4 months later...

Great collection Alain and you've given me an idea as to what I can do with my ever growing collection of boxes. :)

Hi Dalek,

Thank you for your comments, since my last picture boxes, progressive flooding is being done in my little apartment, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :wacko:

Alain

post-631-1281902197.jpg

post-631-1281902211.jpg