• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, here is my last charming robot :wub: before Toymania 8 December in Paris, as every year I will take pictures to share with you this long-awaited moment for us French people, the toys space market is so poor in my country :blub: . But the icing on the cake this year is the arrival of Gernot, yeahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Alain

post-631-0-31089000-1386026011_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I keep coming back to see the variety and the great detailed pics, always a wonderful visit to the tin and plastic mix here robotoy75. :cheers:

That means a lot coming from you Alain! First, all the collections are wonderful here, such a diverse universe of great old toys. With yours in particular I just love the colours, variations in your great photos.

If I'd listened to Laurie (wife of Morbius) 30 years ago, I wouldn't have given away all those plastic robots of the period, many of which I see on your site. I just didn't connect with them at the time I was picking up everything robot. As a collector, more than a few times I Iooked around the room and said "What have I done"... I've managed to replace a good number of those wonderful plastic items recently including the toys from my great friend George who graciously sold them back to the Morbius Collection, a bunch which I'd paid in trade for a furnace cleaning 10 years ago. They're back home again.

Thank you for your comment regarding the Robby-centric bit of the collection. As a recent retiree I thought 'when am I ever going to add this stuff' and went for it.

The updates to the collection wouldn't likely have been possible if it weren't for the many many and I mean LOTS of conversations throughout the past year with our own ROBOTHUNTER about adding certain elusive pieces. Can't thank Pat enough for his patience with all that.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hi dear Alphadromers,

I bought yesterday in Paris this robot in an attic sale, I had never seen this black version before :scratchhead: , it always surprises me, I think I have seen everything (Alle's collection) and a new color appears, I always like this time :thumbs:

Alain

post-631-0-14316300-1393235784_thumb.jpg

post-631-0-56770500-1393235802_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Bonjour Alain,

Great new robot you found!

Now i have to visit you in paris to check it out!!

Never seen a black pogot before, weldone :thumbs:!

Greetings, Alle

• 2 weeks later...

hi alain! only know I see your new robot, beautiful!!!

new for me too!

those are the best finds:):)

au revoir!

Hi Martijn, how are you? Yes it is a nice little robot, lately I've found this great robot (70 cm) in vinyl, you know my taste for gadgets :biggrin: A bientôt mon ami :cheers:

Alain

post-631-0-51866200-1397079768_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I just got this 008 laser robot with repro box, never I will have imagined one day owning this beautiful robot because my finances are very limited currently, I would like to warmly thank Dirk who has made this possible. :thumbs:

Alain

post-631-0-45201200-1400010654_thumb.jpg

Alain, after perusing your collection carefully yet again and again, your plastics got me so interested in the ones I'd given up in the '70s that I've had lots of fun recently returning them again to my own collection. The colours really rock with these. :cheers:

Congrats on the Laser! I'd never seen one in the 'tin' until last Botstock and they are beautiful in that red finish. It's one you really have to see in person to appreciate it fully.