• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robotoy75

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alaine,,,,,That's not just an apartment ,,it's a robot museum! :o ;) I love the way you display all your bits ,it shows you have a real sense of pride in your collection....It allways strikes me as funny how no matter where we live in the World how all of our ideas are simliar ,,for example you have used an old album insert [ the Pretenders] as a picture because of it's robot theme,,I used the same LP insert as a bit of wallart myself in the 70s,,it will take me a bit of digging about in my old photo collection but I'm sure I will eventually find it..Also you had an obscure Belgium magazine with a kid in a space suit and raygun,,I had bought this mag at a toy fair about a year ago,,I think I done a post on it aswell..Ultimately it shows we both have the same great taste!! :rolleyes: :)

post-540-1219960198.jpg

post-540-1219960228.jpg

Hi Alain, small apartment...B-I-G collection :o , a superb gathering of top quality robots...(and minty boxes)

you've obviously had quite a few early mornings at Clingancourt and maybe Porte De Vanve?? ;)

Noel.

post-648-1219960663.jpg

I'm amazed at the colors!!! The Bots just jump out. What a great job arranging these guys. SWEET !!!!!!!!! The Red background just accentuates the guys !!! Really nice ! Cheers . ;)

Hi, thank you Steve, Noël, Kilroy and Eagle for your kind words :blush: :)

Noël see you too soon in Paris and maybe we shall go together au Puces de Clignancourt and Vanves ;)

Kilroy, a good friend of mine realized 10 years ago a "Porte-Folio" on high quality paper named Robots in very small quantity, now i still have only 2 prints (flashy jim and electric remote control robot)

Steve, your "robot house" is so beautiful , mine "what a mess" :lol: ;)

Alain

Alain, very good use of an apartment to display a nice robot collection. The graphics and room furnishings add a colorful and cheery look to the display. If you appreciate art you know how artists like myself go through phases of taste in decorating. Right now I really like Art deco and Art Nouveau. My basement working area and storage is so cluttered I have to sell other collectibles to make space for scifi collectibles and my daughter's stuff so she can make room for a new baby in her condo. At my age I should be liking Victorian! :blush: Enjoy!!!

• 2 months later...

Hello again Alain!!! I am glad that now I get to see the collection!!! I have to agree with Eagle - yours is a very colorful collection that just 'pops' out at us. Great arrangement and overall look. Not to mention some really desirable guys -especailly the small scale ones that I like so much!! Well done my friend. Once again we see another living space that lives up to dear Henks line - "the robots have taken over"

• 2 weeks later...

ALAIN - Fantastic Robo Apartment! Good to see, that are some more robot thusiastics out there!!! Nice collection - esp. the wall of boxes! :)

Hi Dirk, thank you for your kind comments :blush: . I'm a big problem now i have no more place in my appartment (hum maybe the kitchen :closedeyes: but i think it's not a good idea!).

Alain