Magnus ,robot Fighter

Sparkrobot

Xris says:

"Believe it or not, I have all of those comics(MAGNUS, SOLAR MAN OF THE ATOM, & oh so many others fun stuff like the Gold Key Star Trek), but I can't get access to them, because they are buried under tons of robots."

Poor Xris - next time I come over I'll burrow thru the robot rubble to uncover the Gold!!!

Believe it or not, I have all of those comics(MAGNUS, SOLAR MAN OF THE ATOM, & oh so many others fun stuff like the Gold Key Star Trek), but I can't get access to them, because they are buried under tons of robots.

The DARK Horse imprint published the old Gold Key stuff in fabulous hardcovers archives books, round 50 bucks apiece !!!

Yea,,and just think when you've burrowed through the robots and comics,what treasures could be hidden there,,what was you collecting before them ? :wacko: :D

Yea,,and just think when you've burrowed through the robots and comics,what treasures could be hidden there,,what was you collecting before them ? :wacko: :D

Well, Sci-Fi books & Pulps, my dear Stephen. Doesn't everyone ???

& by the way, congrats on YOUR new VENUS !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Sci-Fi books & Pulps, my dear Stephen. Doesn't everyone ???

& by the way, congrats on YOUR new VENUS !!!

[/qu

Well it's taken about 40 years,but I've just bought myself a lot of old Gold Key comics,,most of them are the Magnus the Robot Fighter[still not overly convinced about his pink attire]but there's no denieing they've got great artwork on the covers,,I also bought one Doctor Solar man of the Atom ,apart from reading them ,I might frame a few and use them in my office..........

BTW Xris,,if you are reading this,I'm ready to pay for the Venus,could you send me the total including shipping.,,,,,,,,Andy,,If you read this ,sorry mate you will have to wait about 1 month..Brian,,apologies for using the board as a private contact thing ,it's just I couldn't get them with my regular email :blush:

post-540-1198873259.jpg

post-540-1198873409.jpg

• 11 years later...

I need to look into getting these comics...re-prints, that is...I use to read Gold Key:  'Star Trek', 'Lost in Space' series....

just never got around to MAGNUS.

Archived