The Anti Holy Grail

Eagle

Well , I just picked this up for 10 bucks on Ebay. I don't know what it is but I liked it ! Probably 1980's Hong Kong ! This robot is most likely so far off the opposite end of the scale from the [New Holy Grail] that if they were ever in the same room together [never happen] , they would have to be separated from one another with a matter/antimatter containment field to prevent mutual destruction . :P

post-545-1187213648.jpg

I kinda like the Anti-Grail Bot just the way he is! Big impressive robot that any little boy (read as 51 year old adult male) would love to play with. All hail the Anti-Grail Robot! :lol:

I kinda like the Anti-Grail Bot just the way he is! Big impressive robot that any little boy (read as 51 year old adult male) would love to play with. All hail the Anti-Grail Robot! :lol:

:ph34r:

post-298-1187236743.jpg

I think you guys are right . I'm going to give him the respect that he doesn't deserve ! Bumblebee colored robot that he is. I'm going to reproduce his missiles [anyone have one for a master]? Then I'm going to find a nice quiet place for him to bide his time until the kids come around . Hey kids,,over here is a robot you can play with!!!!!! He shoots missiles !!!!!! Shoot the dog! Any Dog. 20 years from now he"ll be the one everyone wants. A bumblebee colored Hong Kong robot with one leg that had a factory defect................looks like a dog chewed on it. Do I here 25 g's now 25.5............................ Oh what an exquisite example of early sub par plastic robots................................. Yes but so rare !!!!!! Most were melted down in the mid 80's for plastic engine blocks on the Yugo ! :D Don't mind the BB gun holes ! Most all examples have these. Much less damage then the ones that had Estes rocket engines taped to their legs and launched from the second story !

Going once going twice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) I'm with you on this one Eagle. I've been bidding on them cheaply for the last several months, of course too cheaply. I want to get one with box for under twenty dollars including shipping, but it appears that I may have to add a bit to that to get one! -Larry7

I think you've done it again Eagle,,,,,,,You've made me think out of the box i:e You've made me think about all those robots that I liked at the time ,then had to sell to make room for a more desirable vintage robot,,I actually used to have one of your Anti Holy Grail robots,along with Saturn and Jupiter robots,but as I said earlier ,they had to go due to lack of space :( Can this robot I'm showing get in your Anti Holy Grail gang. :huh: ;)

post-540-1187281590.jpg

Hey why not spark ! Yours looks better than mine. I like it, I'll give ya 12 bucks for it ! :D Yours is probably a 15 dollar Bot. Big spender.... <_< So what is the name of my 10 spot bot?

:) Now I don't know about that one Sparkrobot. For one to be the proper 'antigrail' robot, I think that it must be one that is available every day, but we have been overlooking the whimsical fun and worthiness of it in our daily searches for classic tin rarities. That one may actually be way too good a robot for this distinction!!! Haha! -Larry7

So what is the name of my 10 spot bot?

Invader robot, made (imported) by Kamco, Hong Kong, 1987.

There is also a variation with "circular" ears (instead of the missile firing ones), also made/imported by Kamco, made in China, probably a year or two later, called Cosmos Robot.

here we are Eagle,,,,,,,,I dont know if the owner of the site where this comes from minds me using his imformation,but here it is anyway.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...GIT:en%26sa%3DN

Here's a better pic of my one [gone now BTW :( ] and a bit more imformation on him. click the FRONT bit to turn him around.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...GIT:en%26sa%3DN