• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ranger

• Sparkrobot

• Andyman

• Morbius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like it AG, especially for your first.The arms are a nice touch. Now how did you come up with that name? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments Spark and Phil! luckily there's not too much laughter around my first attempt eh? 😄 . Phil, guess the name is obvious as you pointed out 😄 ... but remember, this guy is built to check for other possibilities around the galaxy when it comes to liveable circumstances on other planets nearby. Actually a last attempt of hope from its home planet (maybe that why he comprises of 90% out of life saving appliances such as firemans breathingair sets, extinguisher diptubes etc...). As the indicator shows, he's not been too successful lately... (probably due the fact he now lives in the Shell refinery area in Rotterdam, with its inherited pollution). Still no question on what Nixies are BTW?

Oh, BTW Spark, I am a great fan of Andy's bots. Have been browsing through his website and sculptures regularly and have been holding a few iof his creations in my hands during my visit at Dr A two weeks ago in NY.... As a matter of fact, Andy, if you come across this thread, can you please drop me a mail at :safety1st AT chello DOT com? Thanks!!!!

Lookin' good, AG! He's got character even though he's a little short of oxygen. 😉

I shall send an email in a bit.

Atomic guy said:
Well, normally I only build Nixieclocks (now what the %@#$&$ is a Nixie 😉 ). I thought I just give it a shot. This is my two pennies worth of an attempt. First Recyclebot ever for me. All made out of recycled parts only. Note: its helmet and the bodypart (the small white line visible) are not yet glued/fixed. By the way, his name is Aero...

\

Great looking robot!!!!!! Congratulations on your fantastic first robot!! 😉

• 9 years later...

Thanks to Brian for restoring the photos on this old thread. Great idea for a subject of discussion Sparkrobot. Any new additions from members? I think enough time has passed that even if you posted in the past, updates could be allowed. Paul, John, Andy, Morbius, anything?

• 1 year later...

Thanks Jeremy. I still have another copper foki partly made. I must get around to finishing it sometime.  🤷‍♂️ when that will be exactly. 😂