• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe K.

• Morbius

• Roboto

• Brian..

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!!!!!!!! I'm speechless! What an awesome display of robots and space toys! Truly of the most impressive I've ever seen. Congratulations Perry!! ;)

Outstanding collection for sure. I just saved all the pics and could spend hours looking through them. I'm sure hoping I can bring something nice back from BotStock!

Eh, I've seen better.

JOKING!

That's amazing. Thanks so much for posting the pics. Lots of stellar toys -- really, a spectacularly impressive collection.

What can I say? Top of the pyramid that's about it but where do you go from here? Simply astonishing. I've watched your auctions over the years and was amazed at the interestingly scarce space items I'd see there, think I bid once or twice but just couldn't do it at the time.

Thanks for the myriad of pics which will obviously take me mucho hours to see everything and then some.

You have a captive audience!

Very impressive! And your store ain't too bad either! This is a collection most of us aspire to, both robots and space toys. Thanks for the reminder Joe, and thanks for posting these wonderful pics, Perry!

Yeah, what can I say? Freakin' AMAZING!!!

Whenever I get bored I can come back to this thread and amuse myself by finding new toys I've never seen before.

THANK YOU for the pics Perry.

Just fantastic Perry! I don't even mind that it took 47 minuts to down load all the pictures. I just love your collection.

Wonderful. I'm Looking at toy heaven, long live this collection, so that future colectors can

drool! thanks for sharing Perry.