• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morbius

• Ultrarobotman

• Roboto

• 6Stelab9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll certainly keep an eye out for 'em as long as I don't use the Global Shipping Program which can quadruple the cost getting them to Canada.  Don't have much use for ebay these days especially seeing as they consider Canada as an 'international destination' under the GSP and pay postage accordingly...this when we can throw a stone across the border.

• 1 month later...

New arrival from Kevin today, less than 2 days from U.K. to Ontario Canada.

Thank you Kevin and Robert, REDMAN is finally on the shelf!

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

IMG_2479.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

Outstanding color robot to add to your great collection, Mike. Right next to the super astronaut line, swivel-o-matics are right there as one of my personal favorites. You have a great example there!

Thanks guys, couldn't pass this one up.  Been on my list for about 40 years ever since I saw one displayed in our local comic shop as part of the owner's collection.  Every few years he'd put them in the window for a day or so.  Didn't think about it much until a few years back but they all got away from me.  Except this fine example. 

Yes Ranger, I'm enjoying this one immensely, it'll settle my robot cravings for awhile I'm sure.:breakit:Along with the ones you sent too of course!

• 1 month later...

Got a wonderful surprize in the mail from Robert Whitmire! He'd known I'd been looking for one of these for some time and graciously took it upon himself to win it and discreetly send it to me.  He knows it's been a rough year in all sorts of ways including the death of Kelly's Grandpa and our old Poodle Farley Oliver, and collecting for me at this point in time is quite tight.

I can't thank Robert enough. Really. Alphadromers are such an incredible bunch.

Red disk, pink hull version of the Chinese Space Radar Car with minty box. Thank you Robert! He's one helluva friend and fellow collector, I can't say enough of the robot community that me and our daughter are part of. Eventually I'll add the red disk/green hull version MIMB and a fourth box.

Thank you Robert!!:hail:

Space Radar Cars front (1).JPG

Space Radar Cars front (2).JPG

• 8 months later...

This flawless piece with killer box I found for Laurie (Wife of Morbius).  Wasn't sure if I was going to add one of these again after buying one for $1 back about 1976 and giving it away soon after, however she saw one on my screen and said she'd love one on her shelf.  As she says, "Resistance is futile" regarding the hobby.

Wasn't until after I'd purchased it I realized it's the smaller box version (rocket may be smaller too??) seems more blue than the large box version which appears more silver.  Most of these lately have been way out of budget however this one was very inexpensive... so I'm pleased to be able to add it again.  

P1160724.JPG

P1160725.JPG

P1160726.JPG