Flash Gordon And Buck Rogers Toys

robotisland

Hello Alphadromers:

I am in the process of acquiring some Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon collectibles. If anyone is an expert in this area, please contact me. Some items will be for my personal collection, but I am willing to sell some items as well. This collection is very large, so unfortunately I can't keep it all. Email me at robotisland@aol.com

Thank you,

Jay

Robot Island

Hello Jay:

No expert am I, but these three books may help with your pricing.

You are familiar with "Blast Off" from Dark Horse Publishing (Yuong, Duin and Richardson).

You probably know about Science Fiction Collectibles from Krause Publishing (Wells).

Are you familiar with "The Official Hake's Price Quide to Characer Toys " 5th Edition, from Gemstone Publishing (Ted Hake).

Hake"s book has very good sections on Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon.

I hope these help.

Also didn't Mr. Lesser have a very extensive Flash Gordon or Buck Rogers collection at one time.

If so he is the one to talk or is that the collection you are buying.

Have Fun!

Jan

post-2-1125283686.jpg

Yeah, if you can find Bob Lesser's A Celebration of Comic Art and Memorabilia, you've got a pretty good catalogue to work with. No use for prices -- it was written in the Seventies -- but a nice list of what's out there, etc etc etc.

The book's way out of print, but you can still find examples on www.abebooks.com. They might cost you a few bucks, though... (no pun intended).

Archived