Robothut version of Diamond Planet robot.

robothut

Very nice, John. Have you considered under painting with any hammer tone finish then paint over it the desired regular paint color?

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful work John, just curious are these all spoken for?  What's the cost on these if available and colours? Thankyou.

Right now health problems for me and my wife kind of have projects on hold. Also on the ones I did sell and ship. I found the current USPS shipping prices so high and the cost of the custom paint so high that I lost money on the builds. So probably will not make more.

John, so sorry to hear, appreciate the information shipping anything is getting ridiculous these days.  As for health, my wife Laurie has been quite ill for many months and finally collapsed on me last month and thought for sure I'd lost her, paramedics revived her and she ended up with a pacemaker and is still recovering from that.  Our thoughts are with you and your wife, sending prayers to you both that things will improve. Take care of yourselves that's the most important thing in life. Sorry I haven't been on Alphadrome more over the last while to see more of your great builds.

On 5/26/2023 at 2:07 PM, robothut said:

Right now health problems for me and my wife kind of have projects on hold

John, wishing you and your wife a speedy return to good health, we all need you and your wisdom 

Speedy recovery to you and your wife, John. Looking forward to seeing you produce many more ingenious new creations.