Site Functionality Problems

Atomic Robot Bob

Is anyone else having issues navigating the site?

Some of the threads will not let me advance past the first page neither by clicking "next" nor by clicking a page number directly; it just simply scrolls slightly down the 1st page.  Can't post a direct link to the New to the Market page as an example since I keep getting "there was a problem loading this content" every time I click the link icon here 😕  

Tim

I'm running Ozzie's site until June so please email issues to me at alphadrome@gmail.com

Space Heroes should be OK now. 

I can't recreate Atomic Bob's problem. Anyone else having this issue?  Try clearing your internet cache. Can you access the site properly on another device? 

On 3/17/2023 at 2:34 AM, Brian.. said:

I can't recreate Atomic Bob's problem. Anyone else having this issue?  Try clearing your internet cache. Can you access the site properly on another device?

Cache and cookies are cleared automatically every time any browsers are closed.

Tried a second PC (Firefox browser )and have the same issue.

Just opened the site in Chrome and the problem above doesn't happen.  So it appears to be a Firefox problem?

On 3/25/2023 at 4:18 PM, Roboto said:

I stopped using Firefox a while ago way too many problems!

Well, Chrome shows the site as "Not Secure", so I guess that's two browsers down...

A secure site just means that someone has paid for an SSL certificate proving that they are the legitimate owners at a confirmed address. Information sent to the site is encrypted so it can't be intercepted.

If you were sending money to the site that would be essential, but you're never asked for payment. There is nothing on the site of interest to hackers. 

I've used Chrome for umpteen years without any issues.