Members' Collections

Brian..

If you wish you can have your own collection gallery, much like the database. I've altered the naming to make it more inviting, I hope. 

Visit here for examples:

COLLECTIONS

If you have multiple collections then you can have a section for each interest. Message me for details.  

You can document each image and link directly to your collection. Here, for example, is Martian Gil's Collection and here's a slideshow version Slideshow Version

• Brian.. pinned this topic

Wow Brian. I actually was just thinking about the collections yesterday. I think the collections pages get forgotten as they don’t come up in the feed when members add to them. I need to spend some time adding to mine.

Curiously, this is how the slideshow link displays when I click on it. I only am able to see the description. But I’m unable to figure out how to make the photos appear. I’m off to work. But I’ll check the collections again when I finish up today.

2B04D940-5E7F-4EE3-B362-DA5A8FA01291.jpeg.40c44e8b7edb8e2ddf51a4d3dfcadf16.jpeg

Fodder for another thread perhaps. But I’ve been wondering how things have been going with your resin printing since last you updated us with the Valve Robot.

• 3 months later...

Reminds me of the base of the ships...Earth Vs the Flying Saucers.

Also the tin cans some tin toys were made from.

I must have missed this post about the error on the slideshow. It's not a feature I use. I'll take a look at it. 

The tin can icon is NOT my choice, it's a default on Coppermine, but it's sort of appropriate.