• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• roboz

• Brian..

• Andyman

• K-9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love these rides. these three are my daughter and granddaughter. Hard to tell them apart at that age. My granddaughter though the picture of her mother was her.

DSCN3016-001.JPG

DSCN6392-001.JPG

DSCN3278_6518.JPG

I love the Space Patrol Scout Ship! I may take a look to see it in person as Vintage Coin-Op Restorations is not far from where I live in the Chicago area. Ozzie, is this the restorer that's working on a couple of your projects? The Space Train is currently available on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Train-Amusement-Park-Ride/153432301007?hash=item23b9471dcf:g:NJcAAOSwhilZZTqA

10 hours ago, K-9 said:

I love the Space Patrol Scout Ship! I may take a look to see it in person as Vintage Coin-Op Restorations is not far from where I live in the Chicago area. Ozzie, is this the restorer that's working on a couple of your projects? The Space Train is currently available on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Space-Train-Amusement-Park-Ride/153432301007?hash=item23b9471dcf:g:NJcAAOSwhilZZTqA

Yes Mike is Currently working on 2 machines for me & that was his Space Patrol Ride , Had seriously considered it 

Also On Ebay right now 

RocketShip Link

FInally on ebay albeit a bit (Over) pricey

Kiddie RIde

rocker ride 1.jpg

Rocket Ride 2.jpg

A few miles from me is the Blackpool Rocket Ride, or "Flyers". About 115 years old and still going strong. I went on it as a child. Sorry, Oz, they have historical listed status, so you can't have one. The owners have wanted to redevelop (destroy) them for decades, but the law won't let them. Their loss, our gain. 

image_update_img.jpg