SPACE SHIP X-78

Moktar

An unusual little fellow with a 1970s look, Moktar. A new one for the database. The balls are an interesting addition but they wouldn't show off the rotation in the way that other shapes would.

Here's that M logo, it's Mizuno

m logo 2.jpg

New one on me! I won it so I will post pics if I come up with something else to replace the balls. I'm thinking a floppy propeller, like you see on the ducks on a bicycle type toys, might look good. I will take a look at how quickly the rods spin, that might help in deciding what to add to the top of the rods. Thanks for posting Moktar, I may have missed the auction if you didn't post the link. 

Congrats - sweet little saucer.

Balls looked good, so powerful electrostatic. And you could see them spin, if they had a pattern or were multi-coloured. Though think it rather has been antennae or propeller.

Well it arrived yesterday. I've come to prefer the balls on top of the "antenna" so I'm going to leave it as is. I've already made room for it in the cabinet - no easy task, kind of like a Rubicks cube of moving pieces around so more toys will fit in the same space. Who knows how long it will take or if a box will ever surface, but I'll be keeping an eye out. Thanks again Moktar!!

1011191030_resized.jpg

Wow !! It looks very nice with the other toys ! Congratulations again !

Maybe You are the only collector in the world to own this saucer !

You will be the first to know if I have any info about it.

Cheers.

Moktar