Top Posters In This Topic

• robothut

• RoboDerby

• kennetzel

• Brian..

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, robothut said:

I have motors and I have done the exposed gear thing so many times in the past.

I have 1 Adam cart pushing robot left for any one interested, I have moved on to the Tom climbing robot and rocket and UFO. 3 of those prototypes to find homes for. And now I am moving on too something new.

But for those that want to build the climbing Rocket and UFO here are the STL files for the Rocket body.

StringClimbRocketBody.stl 8.6 MB · 0 downloads

Of course I was teasing about the motors. My laughing emoji face seems to have disappeared in the copy/ paste process. Glad to hear you have motors. Hopefully the ratio that you have been looking for.

Out of curiosity (moreso than necessity as I think my collection of 4 ADAMs is quite sufficient) which ADAM remains to be homed? 

The Yellow body Adam, white cart, blue tape recorder with silver and black highlights one is looking for a home. Some day some one will ask me for one, they always do. Normally about 1 year after I do the build and I tell them that I have moved on to new projects but have one if they are interested.

4 minutes ago, robothut said:

The Yellow body Adam, white cart, blue tape recorder with silver and black highlights one is looking for a home. Some day some one will ask me for one, they always do. Normally about 1 year after I do the build and I tell them that I have moved on to new projects but have one if they are interested.

Ooohhh! That’s a good one too. Flashing eyes and all and I like the blue that you used in the tape recorder. Hard to resist. It might just end up being me in a year asking if it is still around. But alas, I think I just filled cabinet #2 and still hunting for a good deal on cabinet #3 to fill. So for now, my ADAM collection is best left at its current total of 4. 

• 2 weeks later...