Fossil promotional robot

JC Carbonel

It is fairly recent, but not being a watch / clock collector I have no idea of the real datation. I would say ten years ago at most ? but the look is very stylised and thirti-ish. Somehow it reminds me of a cuter version of the robots in the Superman cartoons by Mr Fleischer.

JCC

These came out around 2005. The push puppet was a freebie included with the purchase of a Fossil Big Tick watch or clock figure.

1535059025_fossilwatch.JPG.d6f985c730cad8ff8b500e1cd201ac12.JPGThe lcd robot figure enters on the left, moves to the center, does a little dance and exits to the right.

Ehr, nice, but... what has this item to do with Spacemen???🙀

This is an unconfortable & creepy intrusion of "robot stuff" in the only forum section dedicated to space toy soldiers et similia: VA DE RETRO!!!😾😹

I am very sorry!  The explanation is that I only collect plastic stuff... so I post in "space plastic" and there is no sub-category for (single) robots (Robots with spacemen appear legit ?)

I won't do it again.

JCC

4 hours ago, JC Carbonel said:

I am very sorry!  The explanation is that I only collect plastic stuff... so I post in "space plastic" and there is no sub-category for (single) robots (Robots with spacemen appear legit ?)

I won't do it again.

JCC

Don't worry: I was only teasing you... 😉😸