robocollector614

JUNIOR TOYs MR. GALAXY ROBOTS APPRECIATED!!! ($70 MAX excl. shipping)

robocollector614

(To anyone who saw this thread in the "For Sale" section, my mistake! I've only started to post yesterday)

Heya! I'm 15, and I collect old toys. I've had a Mr. Galaxy for 2 years until it was irreversibly damaged from a 7 foot fall. It was one of my favorites, so now I'm looking for a replacement.

Please note that the only requirement is that it works. It can have missing parts like it's chest plate and eyes!

I've included a photo of what I salvaged from the robautopsy. Cheers!  😃😃😃

19980809_204610_2.jpg

Tinplate6

Robocollector614, welcome to Alphadrome! Your story is a real heartbreaker, I know how it feels to have a favorite toy broken. Hopefully, someone here can come to your rescue. Good luck.👍 

Morbius

Terrible accident there!  I tend to keep the most important ones closer to the floor...only issue with that is stuff on higher shelves/areas may fall onto it.  

ROBODUDE

Hello robocollector614 and welcome to Alphadrome! I wanted to let you know there is currently a Mr. Galaxy robot(working!) on ebay--starting bid $90 and BIN of $120.---Its more than you wanted to pay, but wanted to let you know it is on there! Just put Mr Galaxy robot in the ebay search--(I am not the seller!!!)  Just wanted to let you know!

robocollector614

Thank you so much!! I just spoke with the seller; He'll sell it to me for a lower price if there's no bidders.

ROBODUDE

AWESOME !!!  I hope you get it!

ROBODUDE

Hello Robocollector614! I see the robot sold with a BIN price--Were you able to get it?

ROBODUDE
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, robocollector614 said:

Thank you so much!! I just spoke with the seller; He'll sell it to me for a lower price if there's no bidders.

Hello robocollector614 !!!  Were you able to get it?

ROBODUDE

AWESOME !!!!  Congratulations😀

Morbius

Congrats on your latest score!  Alphadromers have done it again.