BLACKHAWK FINALLY A MOVIE

Phil R

When I was a kid I rode my bike one mile to buy comics. I rode the other direction  2 miles to buy comics. All of the comics I bought were fantasy or DC and Marvel.  I had no interest in war comics except for one, BLACKHAWK  Many of you might not be aware of Blackhawk, but it had the longest DC run along with Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman for 3 decades from the 40s - 60s. It's fantasy intrigue.  Blackhawk runs the Blackhawks flying Squadron with multi ethnic pilots.  They were introduced in 1941 and flew the Grumman XF5F Skyrocket which was a very cool real prop plane that never went into production. After the war they flew the Lockheed XF-90 , also a real jet plane that never went to production which they modified in the comic.  

DC is now making a Blackhawk movie by Steven Spielberg which bodes well for a good movie, hopefully to come out by 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackhawk_(DC_Comics)

Blackhawk_12.jpg

blackhawk_.jpg

BLACKHAWK700_5ae26588e799a5.91386602.jpg

XF-90_inflight_USAFM.jpg

300px-The_latest_type_of_a_Grumman_Navy_fighter_-_NARA_-_195921.jpg

blackhawk_f-90b.jpg

I seen that cartoOn here, there...Even on Justice League as a cameo.

Just never had any of those books.✈️.

mainly collected Shazam, Spiderman, Batman, Ironman,

Speilberg 📽️ would be a better person than some punk kid 🤡director who knows nothing about History📒 or science.

(which seems to be the majority of the High School drop out Hollywood crowd)

Good  luck on this film...

This ought to be pretty awesome for sure Phil. Never read this particular title myself. Though I have seen the character before.