• RoboDerby

• ROBODUDE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elegoo

@Elegoo_Official

·

5h

Meet our upcoming ELEGOO Water Washable Resin! No messy cleaning, no extra cost for IPA, it can be easily cleaned off by nothing but just WATER, bring you a more convenient and safer printing experience with amazing details.

The price of this product will be at: $24.99 500ml / $44.99 1000ml

• 2 weeks later...

Like I say, resin is a game changer. It's proving more reliable than I expected. It's also easy to use.  I don't clean the tank, I don't even remove the build pate, I just peel the printed part straight into a cleaning tub, top up the resin and hit print again. 

I'm trying to introduce resin parts in my new builds. The Buck Rogers Martian robot already has resin head, cape and hands. I could probably do other parts as well, but size is a limitation.

Until now. just look at this sucker!!!

I can't wait to get an affordable large scale resin printer. 

Great to see that you are making progress with the resin printing. I'm sure we are all excited to see what future projects will result. I look forward to the Valve Robot and of course the Martian Robot, which is probably my personal favorite so far. What next? Perhaps a revisit of the Man of Steel project? 🤞

The man of steel robot is phenomenal--Brian kindly sent me one quite a while ago and it is my absolute favorite robot--Its incredible!!!

30 minutes ago, ROBODUDE said:

The man of steel robot is phenomenal--Brian kindly sent me one quite a while ago and it is my absolute favorite robot--Its incredible!!!

Awesome RoboDude! Now I can be envious of your Man of Steel while you yearn for my Martian Robot. 😜 Though, by the sounds of things, your envy may be remedied soon enough. Fingers crossed, I won’t have to be jealous much longer myself.

Here is the official ELEGOO Mars video for replacing he LCD screen. The LCD is considered a consumable as the IR light source has its way with it over time.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the linear rails for the Z, that would make it worth doing for me. Other like the charcoal filter, I find that of little value and something that would have to replaced from time to time. Yes the larger unit will be interesting.