A Couple of Issues

Brian..

Still a couple of bugs. A few people can't use Messages. Working on it. I've increased the Messages quota to 100, so that should ease problems.

A couple of you can't even access the site - this is an IP issue. I was locked out for a few hours, so I know how irritating it can be. Email me.

Apart from that, things seem to have settled down.

I’m still getting these messages here and there. But I get around them well enough using the previous page and recycle page icons in my browser.CABAD73E-B82F-4568-83D5-8E0E4996B2C0.png.e028c6177d4c46ecd98558b07858bce6.png

Also, the other day I noticed that when viewing new content from the icon at the top of the page, only a couple pages of results would come up. This might be something in my”filters” though. I never checked. I did try gently shaking my phone and smacking it on the back to try and get it functioning properly. But apparently that only works with old robots. 😜But other than that, everything looks great and seems to be running smoothly on my end. 

That's a "flood control" setting.  I've just altered that so you can search every five seconds. 

Brian I was browsing through the Collections forum and noticed all pics of my collection have disappeared.

is the members gallery going to supersede the Collections forum.

If not is there any way you could restore my Collection gallery.

Sorry for the extra headache.

See the link to Missing Images at the top of the page, Spark.

Just remember to position the cursor BEFORE you put the images back. 

How are you Brian. I am Bob B. on the forum, and wanted to email you regarding purchasing two of your 3D Printed robots that I talked to you about in the past. I apologize for contacting you in this manner, but I'm not sure of how to exchange email addresses privately. Thanks so much for your help my friend--Bob

Hi Bob. Click on my icon/avatar and you can message me. I'm afraid I'm behind with robot builds, but I'm slowly getting back into production.

I am not sure if this is a problem or just the way things are now. But I was going threw a old back up hard drive full of robot repair images and found a group of Mexican robot inside pictures that I had not posted before. So I searched out one of my old threads here on the Drome for the Mexican robot and started adding the images with comments. The system grouped all the separate posts I was adding together as 1 or 2 long posts of pictures and dumped all my text. I was OK with that, the main thing was to share the images. But in the past any time we added something to old topic it would be brought back up to the top of robot talk so every one could see it. Not any more the old tread stays where ever it is in the past.

here is a link to the thread, about 7 posts down my new bit starts.

I've altered a setting to stop posts being merged. 

I'm checking the other issue. 

I think there are still one or two access problems.  It's a bit redundant to ask members affected to email me, but if they get this message somehow, please email me. alphadrome@gmail.com

John, your Mexican Robot post was up top on my view. 

It's possible you've altered the default setting. There's a setting at the top right that should be set to SORT BY..... RECENTLY UPDATED

Nope I have Recently uploaded selected.  It never came up on my view of the site.

Also the message that pops up every time I tried to add a second post is "Post Managed" or something like that  I think. any way it combines the posts into one long post and drops the added text.