Restoring missing photos, A humble request from a newer member

RoboDerby

Hiya friends! As most of you are probably aware of by now, and as Brian has mentioned, the recent site move for Alphadrome resulted in the omission of many of the photos originally included in older threads. The photos are still in the system, only hidden. However, as Brian has mentioned, those who originally posted photos can restore them relatively easily. More info can be found here.

For the sake of keeping the threads and archives complete for future visitors and newer members, such as myself, I humbly request that everyone check their posts to older threads as they have the opportunity and please restore your photos. It would be a shame to have this valuable history lost. I know Brian has made efforts to restore the photos himself. However, many are still missing and rather than have his time taken up with this chore, would we not all prefer to allow Brian time for other activities, like dreaming up and making more wonderful robots? Thanks everyone. I noticed recently while searching for photos of old poster designs for Botstock, that many of the Botstock threads could use some attention. We all have our lives to live of course. Just thought I would mention this subject in case my fellow members find themselves with time on their hands and might like to help get Alphadrome back to its original glory.

Post any links that need attention. We can slowly put them back. No need to hurry. Most images, but not all, are safe and sound. It's annoying but the new site offers much more disk space, is much faster, cheaper and has first rate support.