Advice please for next steps in selling collection

Freditor

The clown...aaaargh! American TV advertising was often weird, small children must have had nightmares from their cereal commercials. Or they grew up to be Stephen King.

Retire? Hmmm I'm 72 (as is my wife, a writer) and we're both still freelancing. I've learned to decline jobs from clients I don't like and leave room in my day for a long walk. We moved from a big country house and shed five years ago to a two bedroom inner city apartment to look after ageing parents. Selling the robots is purely a storage space issue, I can't display more than a few in the apartment so to have them living in a dark tea chest doesn't sound the right kind of life for a Dynamic Fighter with New Action Smoking Guns!

My thoughts of contributing (significantly) to the 'not retirement' household income are fading as I try and price mine. I'm sure yours will do better.

Fred

Someone buy Freditor's TOBOR.  Mine runs circles around any other 'bot!  (Literally!!!)

What other robot has this wonderful ant head?  Well there is one, a white version somewhat akin to a Horikawa but rarely seen, John Rigg has made at least one custom using it.

Best of luck with your mission!

(Pic is my own with a bit of sourced paperwork from ebay over time).  Phil had most paperwork with him when I purchased a few years back. Thanks Phil!

Tobor paper.jpg

I too would love to see what you have for sale! Please keep us posted. My deepest sympathies that circumstances dictate that you must part with them.