Top Posters In This Topic

• RoboDerby

• Roboto

• Ranger

• K-9

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Another Creep joins the horde! Always interested in unique PapaSans. I believe this may be another one of a kind variant. Though I can’t say for sure. C42AC876-EB9C-4CC7-9150-A1C46AAAEB2F.jpeg.a415bff44ac00659e9d4f3f2fb0f2938.jpeg

Nice Jeremy, I'm amazed by the variety of PapaSan robots that you've managed to track down in only a year! I'm pretty sure that this is a one off. Robert typically didn't like to repeat his robot designs, accent materials, colors, etc. except when it was one of a series or limited edition.

As a matter of making it official, I shall post this here on Alphadrome. You see gang, my most recent custom PapaSan seems to have lost its name somewhere between Robert G. and me. Taking into account the Marx Electric Robot (and Son) head, the green coloring which makes me think of Great Garloo and son, and a comment made in the Facebook groups suggesting a similarity to Big Loo, I have decided to call this one the Papa San Electric Son of Big Garloo. So it is written, so it shall be, unless of course the original name comes to light. That is all. I leave you with a video of this guy in action.

78123393-335F-493E-9A28-4EEF44EEFFC6.jpeg.1284c090f8fddc764291145db6c59585.jpeg