Mr. Monster Mash "up" 3d printed robot.

robothut

5 minutes ago, robothut said:

video of the effect of the mouth scanner, the arms and flashing light changes.

This robot just keeps getting better John. Great job. When you are ready for orders, I should love to be added to the list.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robothut

• ROBODUDE

• RoboDerby

• Philo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I am done with the mechanical changes. I like the Mechanical sweeping mouth light. So now the only thing that has to be set in stone is the colors of plastic to use. I want to do just build design. So once the colors are agreed on and the number of bots to build is know I can order the materials. These 3 prototypes are for sale. $100.00 gets it delivered to your house in the USA. Any place else and its extra for the shipping most likely and you have to figure out how to pay me. I do not take Pay Pal .

John-Those prototypes are beauties, but I will wait till your production models as I would really love one in purple--The lights and action on the final prototype is just amazing-Please count me in !!!-Rich

I’m with RoboDude John. That prototype is sweet. But having been already tempted with the purple colors, I would like to be added to the list for the production run. Just say when and I’ll have a check in the mail. All of the added features and mechanics are awesome!

One last feature, activate reverse/forward with the sonic whistle!

love that scanning effect.   Very cool.

1 hour ago, Mick_B said:

One last feature, activate reverse/forward with the sonic whistle!

love that scanning effect.   Very cool.

That would be awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yaaahoo !!! Awesome John--Thanks very much--Cant wait till it arrives:woohoo:And the Purple and Yellow colors match my High School colors perfectly--Thank you !!!