Happy to be included

RoboDerby

Hello friends!

I am thrilled and humbled to have been approved to join all of you here on Alphadrome. I am fortunate to have already interacted with and even purchased some treasures from a couple of you members outside of the forum and I look forward to interacting with more of you as time goes by.

I think Alphadrome is absolutely incredible. Between the vast, and invaluable information that is available on space toys and collectibles to the great conversations, videos, and photos shared by the members, there is no other site that compares. I thank all of you for contributing over the years to compile this incredible resource that is utterly teeming with facts, history, wonderful robots and interesting, talented people.

I’m new to the scene for sure. But, I already have a few lovely treasures that I look forward to sharing with you all in the future and I will be adding more originals, as well as hopefully some of your amazing custom creations, as time goes on.

Marco, I can’t wait for my VST Zaborger to arrive and Brian, I really hope to add some of your builds as well as they come available. Roboz, just thanks brother. It has been great chatting with you so far. Finally, thanks in advance to all of you for welcoming me aboard. I feel truly lucky to have discovered Alphadrome and I am so happy to be here. 

Best regards to all,

Roboderby

(AKA Jeremy)

Yes Golddalek! Whether it be exciting robots or hard to find information, I can see that there are many treasures to be found here.

Ah, new blood! Welcome RoboDerby, to the happiest place on earth (and you thought that was only Disneyland). Seriously; a great family of collectors and enthusiasts and an excellent resource, known all over the galaxy! We look forward to your posts.

10 hours ago, Andyman said:

Welcome to Alphadrome, Roboderby. The addictions begins.

Yup. That is definitely the word for it! Lol. Thanks for the welcome message.

7 hours ago, Tinplate6 said:

Ah, new blood! Welcome RoboDerby, to the happiest place on earth (and you thought that was only Disneyland). Seriously; a great family of collectors and enthusiasts and an excellent resource, known all over the galaxy! We look forward to your posts.

Hiya Tinplate6! I have to agree. Everyone that I have interacted with so far seems wonderful and the unmatched quality of the Alphadrome forums speaks for itself!

15 minutes ago, Mick_B said:

Welcome RoboDerby, please share some pictures of you collection.

everyone here will appreciate it.

Hiya Mick_B! I am excited to share my collection with the group. I have been quite busy with work and also editing photos that I shot of my friends’ wedding recently. However, I anticipate having the time to do a proper photo shoot of my robots within the next week or two and will absolutely be posting them here. Stay tuned all.