Mechanical Balance walking robot

robothut

John-This robot is AMAZING !!! (I love the copper!) Do you have any plans to make any for sale? If so, please sign me up-Everyone needs at least 1 copper robot in their collection !:thumbs:

I can build them robodude. Probably the easiest way for me to have all the info in one place is to just mail me a letter saying what color you want, your name and shipping address and a check for $90.00. that covers shipping and the robot. If you need my mailing address then email or PM me.

No email came threw Robodude. But some times the internet is slow. I have had emails some times turn up with dates sent that were two days old. But most of the time things go threw instantly. Who know.

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:14 PM, robothut said:

Here is the type 1 balance walker printed in silk copper PLA.

Just got mine in the mail!!!  An amazing robot and the copper is phenomenal--My first copper robot !!!  Thanks John:woohoo:

That is one gorgeous design, John... I much prefer it to the robots that inspired it! It really has a classic vibe, but doesn’t directly remind me of any existing design. A home run, in my book!

Archived