• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kennetzel

• robert

• Morbius

• RoboDerby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And a great THANKYOU to Brian Hayes for without his wonderful site here, we wouldn't have met up OR filled our shelves with great stuff from each other!

Cheers Brian!!

bluesman.gif

• 6 months later...

Chiming in again in hopes of starting the conversation regarding Botstock in 2020. C’mon gang, someone help me put some wind in these sails. Y’all can come see the RoboDerby collection anytime. 😜 But, seriously, let’s start tossing around some ideas and see if we can come up with something. Is anyone else interested? If not a Botstock, can we at least get a poster contest going? We can just put “coming soon” on it instead of an actual date. 😉

• 4 weeks later...

I drew this during the Week if you think it might be a nice BOTSTOCK T-shirt.

...If I am late for submitting art work, let me know.

BOTSTOCK 16.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Phil R said:

Time for another get together this year.

I’m in! C’mon gang who else is interested? Phil and I are game.

I’m sure we can find a suitable location. But let’s start by finding out who wants to celebrate the hobby and community amongst friends and who would rather just stay at home with their robots again this year. I know it is a tough choice. 😉

But lets get this ball rolling before it sinks in the mud. Shall we start with a list of those who would like to see another Botstock put together? I’d be happy to help handle some of the planning and logistics if that is what is holding us back. So far it is me and Phil meeting for milkshakes. Date and location TBD. Don’t let this thread get buried again. Who would like to attend Botstock 2020? 

Sadly, Botstock is like a cake...everyone wants a piece, but few are willing to bake it.

Gentlemen, if you can get a location not too far away, I'm interested.