3d printed Windup Mr. Defender robot

robothut

Robert, Mic and Robodude feel free to contact me at robothut@yahoo.com. We can get shipping address and such taken care of.

John

Awesome stuff John!

Like Mick's offer - I'd be happy to be the go between for anyone else who might have done Ebay or paypal with me in the past.

Cheers,

14 minutes ago, Brian.. said:

It's very generous of you to give the files away for free, John. I know just how much work goes in to creating them. 

I  was just wondering how long it takes to conceive those mechanisms and those files! It's very impressive.

I spent a bout 1 week working out the first prototype and another 2 weeks to get to  build design. It is a ton of work, and if I did not love doing it nothing on earth would make me do it as there is no way to get your money "time" back out of it. I just get a idea of what I think would be really cool, or no one has done before and I just have too do it. That is why I do not really care if I sell any or not. I did it for the Kick of doing it, and now I have 2 in my collection.

Great news, it looks like the snow storm will give us a 1 day break, so I should get out all the Mr. Defender robots ! The build size was 10 and 9 of them now have homes. So that leaves just 1 defender robot if your interested .

Archived