Question: Super Space Jet Gun

Racerxc70

It looks like I have quite a few more European versions to collect and it seems that the green Japan version and the green Argentine version are identical? It also looks like the box art is different as usual.

• 1 year later...

I was just curious if this is the silver version with space litho that is listed but not pictured under SPACE SUPER JET GUN - YOSHIYA - JAPAN ? It is marked KO . 

20200207_191015.jpg

• 2 months later...

I don't have one so I can't confirm a KO mark (would be on the base of the grip, seen when the gun is pointing to the right) but yes this is rare and desirable litho variation of the classic Yoshiya Space Jet pressing. The database listing for the KO Space Jet variations that decribe this litho version claims it can be found in the box pictured, which IS marked KO Yoshya. So I think it's a safe assumption that the gun should be as well. Marked or not, it is a legit and desirable piece. I don't know of any repros.

Thank you Fineas I really appreciate the information. The gun is marked KO on the reverse. Thank you so much for answering my question. It means a lot.

I just re-read your post tikdoc.  At first I missed that you already said it was in fact marked KO.  Sorry it took so long to see your post. Glad I could help.