• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tinplate6

• kennetzel

• Morbius

• Andyman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I concur with the Friday, Saturday, Sunday option as best. 

11, 12, 13 May or 19, 20, 21 May seem ideal as the last weekend in May is memorial Day weekend.

Now that i'm feeling better after more than a month under the weather, I'm looking forward to spring. I'll be there most any time except sat May 19.

Ok, let's get this ball rolling...time's a wastin'.

Attendance: The names below were pulled from earlier posts, those with question marks, are waiting confirmation of a date (hint, it will be sometime in May)

Kennetzel ?

Phil R.

Kronos

Robert

Sherri

Eagle ?

Nasa

Deep Space-11 ?

Andyman ?

Tinman ?

Kanaan

If anyone else is thinking of going please let me know. I now have to scope-out local hotels to see if anyone offers group rates, more to come.

Oops...sorry Ken...must be old age.

Kennetzel ?

Pam ?

Phil R.

Kronos

Robert

Sherri

Eagle ?

Nasa

Deep Space-11 ?

Andyman ?

Tinman ?

Kanaan

I am trying to find a hotel nearby with a group rate, I should have that info this week.

Ok, so far, the best dates would be Friday, 18, Sat, 19, and Sun, 20 May, for local hotels, as the weekend prior is Mother's Day, and the weekend after is Memorial Day, those dates are either booked, or cost more per night. I'm trying to get a block of 15 single rooms with double beds...once I have the best rates, I will let you know.

I'm tentatively available. Currently, my schedule is open, but it's always a little tough for me to say with certainty. Spring and summer have become pretty busy. 

I'm up for anywhere, and I think it's great if Brady's hosting. 

Hopefully my schedule will stay clear!

Sounds like a plan. Thanks, Brady, for hosting and doing the legwork on this.

I'd definitely be at your place on Friday the 18th. There's always something new to see.

Saturday & Sunday I'd prefer to remain "at home" and keep the shop open. Those attendees who'd like to stop by and say "Hi" are more than welcome to do so.

Sounds like B-XV is shaping up nicely.

All, still working on the hotels here.

It is looking like Friday, 18 May, we all hang out here at my place, with a group dinner at the local Asian buffet. Saturday, 19 May, we can all drive up to Adamstown to hang out at Uncle Joe's, or, since we have at least 8 large antique malls within 20 minutes of my house, we can do that, then Sunday, the 20th, it's back here, for the last day and the traditional Alphadrome raffle...details of which I'm still hammering out.

A work in progress.